Spending your vacation at the beach is probably on top of priorities this 2019. If you are ready to flaunt your beach-ready bod while enjoying the clear waters of Turkey as you get sun-kissed by the beach, then it is time to pack your things and get ready on your next beach getaway! If you think you got your things taken cared of, take a look at this checklist and find out if you have everything that you need for this trip.
What To Bring To The Beach?
Tui – Thomson Holidays Jiva Beach Turkey is one of the most amazing beachfront and resort to visit in Turkey. Summer is just a couple of months away and we know that you have been dreaming of giving yourself a break. What’s the best way to spend this than the beach, right? But before you leave for Turkey, make sure that you are travel-ready. So here are the things that you need to have on your next beach getaway:
- Luggage: You will be traveling a long way so you need to pack light. Make sure that you do not bring too much. This trip is for you to relax and relieve your stress, not to add to it! Why don’t you take a carry-on for your personal items and a checked bag? Nothing else. Remember that you will be lounging at the beach probably in your bikini most of the time so dresses or any other fancy things are not necessary.
- Be Organized: You may be traveling with fewer items, but it doesn’t mean that you forget to organize. You might have slip-on, sandals, your sunscreen, skin care, shades, gadgets, and so much more. Make sure that you keep them organized. Buy some packing organizers and segregate your bikinis from your skin care items to your change of clothes and footwear. This way, it would be easier for you to find what you need.
- Pack The Basics: If all you want is to lounge on the sunbed and watch other people enjoy the waters, there are still some basic items that you have to bring. Make sure you packed the following items to bring with you:
- Bathing suit
- Gadgets and chargers
- Good book
- Sunglasses, Hat or Visor
- Pajamas, Shorts and Tank tops
- Sandals, Slippers, or Shoes
- Sunscreen and Skin Care
If you are planning to sightsee, then you might want to add a little bit more than what is on this list. Still, make sure that everything is lightweight.
- Prescription Medications And First Aid Kit: The last thing you be while on vacation is to get sick. This is why it is important that when you are packing your things, never forget your prescription medications. If you are traveling internationally, always check with CDC for the necessary travel vaccines that you need, the medications to bring, as well as other travel advice.
- Important Documents: Once your personal things are ready, double check your travel documents. Also, make sure that they are always accessible. Better place them in an envelope in your carry-on. You should have with you your photo identification, birth certificates especially you bring minors with you, passport, insurance cards, your credit card, and your boarding pass.
Vacation is intended to be fun. Forget one of these things and you are screwed. It is best that you prepare whatever is on this checklist ahead of time to avoid panicking. You can also add more if you think that you will be bringing other items that are not on this list.